pip assesment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip assesment

littlered
littlered Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi i went to manchester yestdy for pip assesment was awful .the lady was pleasant ..to pleasant..whats worrying me is they said they hadnt got my questionarrire ...which i filled in a rtned by the 16th july receoreded delivery they had to sign ..
but still went ahead with the assessment 
crafty questions were asked ..is it right they can do a assesment wivout the questionarrie  scarey ..if they can ..so worried ....
letitia Roberts 
any advice would be very welcome 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @littlered   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear this.  

I am one of the team of community champions. We guide, advise and help new members who join the forum.

You come to the right place for support and friendship.  

Understand what you have gone through.

I know to give you some reassurance there will be members of our community or a member of our team might know.

Please try not to worry .  I would try to think of a positive outcome that is important.

Please if we can be supportive or anything you wished to know please get in touch, happy to help.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @littlered. I'm sorry to read you had a bad experience at your PIP assessment. As it's been about a week since you had it, you can call them up and request a copy of the report. This should give you some indication as to what has been recommended for you. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.