Tell us your experiences of websites and accessibility and you could win a £50 prize! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tell us your experiences of websites and accessibility and you could win a £50 prize!

Sam_Alumni
Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
On #NationalInclusionWeek, we're calling for the tech industry to become more inclusive of disabled people with the Big Hack.

You can help! Give us your experiences with technology
and win a prize of your choice worth up to £50 from Amazon.

the big hack image
The Big Hack by Scope is a call to action for the tech industry to become more inclusive of disabled people. It’s not acceptable that in 2019, less than 10% of websites are accessible to everyone. We’re building the case of why it matters, and we need your voice and experiences if we want to make a real difference. For too long the business community has seen accessibility as an optional extra, and we’re here to say that it’s not. Designing products and services that work for all is the right thing to do, and it makes good business sense too.We’re building the business case for why businesses can and should be more inclusive, and we need to hear from people like you about your experiences. There are 10 questions we’re asking people to get an overall picture of the state of the internet for disabled people today. The more information you can give us, the stronger our case to take to businesses. Once you’ve finished answering all 10 questions, you’ll be in with the chance to win a prize of your choice worth up to £50 from Amazon. We’ll be picking a new winner every week for the next 2 months. We’ll need your email to let you know that you’ve won, and keep you updated about progress we’re making in convincing businesses to change for the better. You can always choose to opt out of updates at any time.Fill in the survey at The Big Hack Big Survey

Scope
Senior online community officer

Comments

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
  • RainbowJo
    RainbowJo Community member Posts: 79 Courageous
    done it too. 
  • Maggie_Pie
    Maggie_Pie Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
    I question this survey.  I spent a long time completing it and wished to be included in the draw.  As required, I provided my E-mail address - but when I tried to proceed I was informed I was already signed up to The Big Hack (which if I am I didn't know it),  I was given an option to go to the website yet when I tried that nothing happened.  I think there's something fishy about the whole thing.
  • Maggie_Pie
    Maggie_Pie Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
    I've come on here to eat humble pie,  I was annoyed the other day because I believed that which I had submitted didn't go through.  I have no idea what happened when it came to the website failing to load but I was wrong about my data disappearing - not only that, but I have today learnt I can choose a prize from Amazon!

Brightness