Surprise letter - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Surprise letter

2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,358 Disability Gamechanger
    Sam_Scope said:
    @poppy123456 it is so well deserved and it is a pleasure to have you as part of our team <3
    Thank you for your very kind words! <3
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited October 2019
    @poppy123456 my friend, I hope everything is good with new place, where have I been good lord? I've just noticed this. As you know I'm always campaigning on some very big issues regarding the benefits system going on at the moment? What with the government getting a GE going it's being a busy time to get the message across to people, now we hope where in a change of governments it's NOW needed. You know what I mean.?

Anyway it's good to read you've been nominated for a coupe of awards for Scope Poppy (D)❤️ it's a nice feeling when people respect what you do, that's why I like campaigning for change.

I must echo what others have said, you do a fantastic job helping people understand this benefits system. As you know is a very daunting task finding your away around all the paperwork we all receive regarding the DWP.

So Poppy a BIG well done from me (D) your friend❤️ I sent you a PM last week I think? not sure if you read that one.

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Willwill
    Willwill Community member Posts: 67 Pioneering
    Well deserved @poppy123456 ,,, in a short time we have had correspondence , you have Enlighted    me with your expertise , and for others on this forum , once again my gratitude to you ,, all the best 
    de Will

P.S. Just to make  you "giggle"  ,, had phone call with ""you know  who"" yesterday  ,,,,I had to get the hoover out again , but alas,, I put the cat outside  first :D
  • poppy123456
    @Government_needs_reform thank you my friend for those kinds words, they mean a lot.

I could definitely use a few kind words right now... way too much stress in my life right now, hurt my knee on a door frame today and almost fell over twice in the process. I definitely knocked something out of me, that's for sure. Holding on by a very small string right now :(

Oh well, i'll carry on smiling and advising, the best way i can.

You always do amazing work with campaigning and you'll always have my support!

Hope you're well?!

I'll have a look through my messages and dig out the last one you sent. Sorry if i missed replying to that!

Take care my friend!
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • poppy123456
    @Willwill thank you also for those kind words!

Thanks also for the chuckle, i needed that tonight! I'm very glad to hear you put the cat out first, that's a such a big relief! :D
  • poppy123456
    @Gwendoline1 that's very kind of you, thank you! :)
  • paffuto10
    paffuto10 Community member Posts: 388 Pioneering
    @poppy123456

I see you had a rough day yesterday.  :(

Hope you're feeling better this morning and that your knee has recovered! x
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @poppy123456 your always welcome (D) as well as can be in the current climate.❤️ I'm glad my message made you feel a little better. 

Campaigning going pretty good. But? Having people's support is always greatly received. Obviously can't talk much into the politics of it on here as I would get a slap for it. ?

There maybe another DWP Court Case coming soon? Just awaiting on some paperwork. They know their in the wrong. It could help greatly if it goes in our favour which it should do. It's been through ICO a few times now & the DWP has been proved wrong with what the DWP is doing...

It's strange you done that to your knee against the door? I myself broke one of my toes on Sunday night it's now black as hell, so I feel like hop a long Cassidy, it's weird we both done something to our already knackered bodies. ? 

I've forwarded a further reply in a PM. Speak soon sweetie❤️ You know (D).
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Well done you! And it is quite right that you deserve these 2 awards. You put a lot of effort into answering people`s queries. .including mine. Sometimes the mood of some replies to your advice, is bordering on the unpleasant, but you reply with tact, patience and good humour.

Again, well done you!
  • poppy123456
    @pollyanna1052 thank you for those kinds words!

I try not to let those members get to me but it's not easy to switch off and ignore them sometimes. :/ I do try to remember the amount of support i have here and the people that do appreciate me, that along with the friends i've made since being here are the reasons why i stay.
  • paffuto10
    paffuto10 Community member Posts: 388 Pioneering
    @pollyanna1052 and @poppy123456

"Sometimes the mood of some replies to your advice, is bordering on the unpleasant" 

I know exactly what you mean!! 
    I'm sure some people think that it's Poppy herself who has made the PIP rules!!  :D   :D

Please keep up the good work though Poppy.
    You have helped me a lot in understanding certain criterias, etc. 
    Thankyou. x

Polly, any news yet? Still have fingers and toes crossed for you.  ;)
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    paffuto10 said:
    @pollyanna1052 and @poppy123456

"Sometimes the mood of some replies to your advice, is bordering on the unpleasant" 

I know exactly what you mean!! 
    I'm sure some people think that it's Poppy herself who has made the PIP rules!!  :D   :D

Please keep up the good work though Poppy.
    You have helped me a lot in understanding certain criterias, etc. 
    Thankyou. x

Polly, any news yet? Still have fingers and toes crossed for you.  ;)

No yet xxx

Brightness