Partnership — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Partnership

Options
dozzame
dozzame Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I'm currently a service manager for supported living. I'm looking to open one myself. I'm looking for anybody that What s join partnership with me.  I currently have s couple of houses to use. And want then up and running as soon as.  If this interest you then send me a message

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @dozzame and a warm welcome to the community. Please can we have more information? This potentially wouldn't be suitable for our audience.
    Scope

• dozzame
    dozzame Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Hi Chloe.  I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this up. I just googled supported living forum and it came up with this.  So I have a lot of experience in supported living and I want to open one up soon. I was seeing if anybody would like to be in partnership with me to do this.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @dozzame, that's okay. Please could you verify information emailing the community on community@scope.org.uk

I wish you the best of luck with this!
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.