Text from esa? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Text from esa?

Options
tracy2244
tracy2244 Community member Posts: 35 Connected
Hi all. I just received a text from ESA saying they are reviewing my case. I have been going to the job centre both me and my advicer have ask them twice in writing back in June and September this year to put me back on surport group. I have not heard from until today. I also got to the job centre every month but sometimes (in this case) my appointment was for Friday last week but he but the appointment as a phone call and not to attend but didn't get a phone call. I don't no what the text is for from was either the points have made above or something else. Please can you give me advice or no what the text is about as I never have received one before. Thank you x

Comments

• tracy2244
    tracy2244 Community member Posts: 35 Connected
    Options
    Hi all. I just received a text from ESA saying they are reviewing my case. I have been going to the job centre both me and my advicer have ask them twice in writing back in June and September this year to put me back on surport group. I have not heard from until today. I also got to the job centre every month but sometimes (in this case) my appointment was for Friday last week but he but the appointment as a phone call and not to attend but didn't get a phone call. I don't no what the text is for from was either the points have made above or something else. Please can you give me advice or no what the text is about as I never have received one before. Thank you x
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,041 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

I'm afraid we can only guess what that text is regarding and you'll need to ring them to ask. It maybe to do with requesting to be put back into the support group. When you requested this did they send you more work capability assessment forms or is this a Mandatory Reconsideration request?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Good morning @tracy2244. Did you manage to find out what the text was regarding? 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.