THANK YOU SCOPE AND TEAM — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

THANK YOU SCOPE AND TEAM

thespiceman
thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
Hello thank you SCOPE and team, got the award for Engaging Communities through the post.
Made my day in this chilly wet day in the North East.
A little sunshine thank you.
Looks great.  On my mantle piece.
Thank you once again every one.
@thespiceman .
Community Champion
SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
Recipes

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    So glad to hear you have received your award @thespiceman!!! SO happy for you! Thank you for the continuing work that you do! :)
    Scope

• thespiceman
    Hello @Chloe_Scope   We meet again.  Have not seen your name before ? You sound familiar lol....  Did we not talk a few minutes lol ?
    Thank you for words mean a lot. Maybe one day suppose a wild suggestion some of us community champions meet the team the exceptional special ones lol.
    As I call you all .
    Know we behind a screen and miles away feel such a connection the love through every day. If a gentleman and fashionista, recipe king or anything else been called. lol.  On here happy to have a label no problems, some call me the Italian Stallion of the Kitchen, oops I have let that out of the bag .lol. Am I going to get censored. lol.
    Can say that to a lady, I am polite you know .
    Do not know when and how we all can do this .  Simply might not happen I know but here is hoping sending  praying some miracle.
    Our Lord works in a mysterious way.
    Never know do you
    Thanks for the time, the compassion and listening being there and putting up with my jokes lol.
    Long may it continue another year three next year. One has to mention the community this for them as well my award. Love every one whom I have helped.
    Your friend.
    @thespiceman

Community Champion
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    It would be amazing to meet some of the amazing volunteers that we have on the community, yourself included!
    Scope

• Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,014 Pioneering
    @thespiceman Congratulations! I love reading your posts, they always make me feel a bit inadequate and that I should be a kinder person. You are so compassionate. Thank you for your comment about my recipe. I will respond on that thread but just haven't got around to it yet. :)

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    My congratulations again my friend @thespiceman. Did your award not say you are also one of the 'Fantastic Four?' I know you're not so used to the tights, but still manage to get into them each day as you speed around helping others!
    Where would we be without you, & all the others that help here. Thank you for everything.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @spiceman, all your knowledge goes a long way bringing relieve and the information to help others have and live a less stress free life while cruising through the benefits system. We'll done the spiceman any trothy to admire. 
  • thespiceman
    Hello  @wilko   @chiarieds   @Cressida    Thank you all.  Much appreciated for very kind warm words.
    This award is to represent you as  community members, with out you.
    We community champions are nothing.  We are all following the community members just in the shadows behind the scenes, a small cog in a large wheel.
    Every ones a winner.
    Please take care every one your a valued respectable member of our community. 

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    Recipes
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    Congratulations :) I enjoy reading your posts. 
  • Tammyjane33
    Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
    I've only just saw this @thespiceman, firstly I have to say congratulations. You are an amazing part of the team and I love your posts. You are always there to listen to anyone that has an issue and always give fantastic support and feedback.
    I have truly learned alot from you so not only a congratulations but I also want to say thankyou to you and all the team ?can I ask what reward it is and how do you earn badges please?
    Hope to hear from you soon. 
    Tammy ?

• Tammyjane33
    Hi @Chloe_Scope I hope you're well ?
  • Tammyjane33
    It would be amazing to meet you all! ?@thespiceman @Chloe_Scope@66Mustang @wilko
    @chiarieds
    @Cressida @Adrian_Scope @Ami2301

If I have accidentally missed someone  out please tag them below ??
  • thespiceman
    Hello @Tammyjane33   Badges awarded to different levels of achievements on the forum the community.

You will get these, as a Community Champion a member of our community.

When you reach the levels.

You see this on your wall.

I have been here three years come the Summer time.

So amassed a lot.

Can be uplifting and same time thanks appreciation love from the team and Staff.

You will get there, please do not worry.

One final point you have already got a badge from me, being my friend and one of my favourite ladies on the forum.

Long may it continue.

Yes one day love to meet every one, just know made a bond friendship for life.

Wish you well.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    Recipes

Brightness