Holistic medication for Fibromyalgia? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Holistic medication for Fibromyalgia?

DaisyMaesMum
DaisyMaesMum Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, I have Fibromyalgia and I am self healing along with some medications which are lower now. I am a NaN, married and have a dog and two cats.

what holistic medication do you use?

Comments

• Rifi7
    Rifi7 Community member Posts: 198 Pioneering
    I’ve just recently come off most of my pain medication and have been taking CBD oil and meditate. I’ve also had to change my diet and taking vitamins. What meds are you on? 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @DaisyMaesMum   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions.  We guide, advise , support members of our community.

In response to your question. I use Spices, Herbs to maintain my health and wellbeing.

Understand the most important aspect of any holistic, herbal medicine is to do any research.   Use any information, guidance and advice that is relevant.

Always consult your GP.  Be aware of certain medications can interact with Herbal preparations causing problems.

Also be aware of supplements advertised in certain health shops and retail outlets .

WHICH report has identified not much of the ingredient in the supplement. Too expensive.

One other go on to wellbeing courses from your local councils.

Understand this been doing this a long time, hence my user name.

Have a vast knowledge, experience . Qualifications  gained from well being services.

Use this for my own mental health and do suggest advise and offer relevant information.  To the community

On diet, nutrition which is very useful in promoting health and well being.

Lots of recipes on here from myself.

One time on around five lots of medication and had addiction, clean sorted but with mental health.

Lots of the time use my knowledge to help those with some diet issues, health issues.  With a disclaimer to advise speak to medical professionals.

Unfortunately this forum we are not allowed to offer medical advice should and  say that so add guidance.

Please if I can help with anything further please ask.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @DaisyMaesMum. How are you today? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @DaisyMaesMum. :) Do things like heat or ice help you at all? I rely on heat and a TENS machine to help manage my pain.
    Scope

Brightness