Lwrca awarded — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lwrca awarded

Options
hello20
hello20 Community member Posts: 98 Connected
I came over to Uc  from esa transfer they added my lwrca groups advised  by adviser no statement available was due 21 December also I was advised lwrca was added on for 5 months will the  extra lwrca payments stops after 5 months or they continue like esa till a work capability assasement is done an decision decided 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    LCWRA is an ongoing award and won't stop unless you're found fit for work or you're placed into the LCW group when you're next re-assessed and you can be re-assessed anytime from 3 months.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • hello20
    hello20 Community member Posts: 98 Connected
    Options
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,937 Scope online community team
    Options
    @hello20, if your statement still isn't showing and was due 21st December, I'd strongly advise giving them a call today as there could be something blocking your payment. 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.