Hi, my name is carol, I have got raynoulds and scladermer — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is carol, I have got raynoulds and scladermer

carol2
carol2 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi my name is carol Bradshaw and my disability is i have got raynoulds and scladermer and loads more illnesses 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @carol2 & welcome to this great community. Thank you for joining us all & sharing about some of your problems. Now by that little bit of coincidence that sometimes happens, I've just recently replied to @Chutchy_50 who also has scleroderma (a localized type called Morphea)! Hopefully you 2 might get in touch.
    Just sending this in case, but have you seen, which I imagine you have, the following website?  https://www.sruk.co.uk/
    Please have a look around the forum, & if you might hope to contact Chutchy their message is immediately below yours in this 'Welcomes and introductions' section.
    If you'd like to say about your other illnesses, you might find others here that have those too! :)

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @carol2 :) I have Raynaud's too, winter is the worst time for flare ups aren't they?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    My dad has got Raynauds. It only seems to affect his middle fingers. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @carol2, I too have Raynauds and am most affected in the winter. How are you doing today?
    Scope

Brightness