Work capability assessment reconsideration — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Work capability assessment reconsideration

Options
dazz69
dazz69 Community member Posts: 20 Listener
Hi just wanted to ask anyone had similar experience I requested a mandatory reconsideration for WCA back in August 2019 an still waiting on a decision nearly 5months on ?? Thanks in advance 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

Although there's no timescales for any decision that does seem to be rather a long time to wait. Have you rang DWP to ask what's going on and did they receive that request? If you haven't contacted them then i'd advise you to do that.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • dazz69
    dazz69 Community member Posts: 20 Listener
    Options
    Hi poppy yes contacted dwp
    an they say with decision maker an no timescale it will take as long as it takes an when decided it will be put onto journal ?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.