My son — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My son

Options
Sharon2875
Sharon2875 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi I have a 15 year old son who was born with club foot on both feet he's had 23 operations he had a growth spert in October last year which dislocated his knees in his sleep he's awaiting to see if he needs surgery to stop it from dislocation again he's also got learning delays and challenging behaviour since new year he's been getting headaches could this be a sign of stress. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,041 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI and welcome,

I'm one of the community champions here on scope and i'm here to help and advise others.

I'm afraid we are not medical professionals here on scope and we won't be able to give you any medical advice regarding this. I'd advise you to make an appointment with his GP to discuss your concerns.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Sharon2875 - Welcome to the community. My son had bilateral talipes (feet turned in) too. I'm sorry your son has recently been getting headaches; as Poppy advises it's best to discuss these with his GP. Do let us know how you get on.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Sharon2875 and a warm welcome to the community. I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing. Has this been discussed with your GP?
    Scope

• Sharon2875
    Options
    Hi just an update my son has been diagnosed with cluster headaches and waiting for a follow up with neurology 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear that @Sharon2875, I hear they can be very painful! I really hope neurology are able to help. 
    Scope

• Sharon2875
    Options

Brightness