Adult and Junior Football Disability Sessions!!! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Adult and Junior Football Disability Sessions!!!

coreypattersonftfc
coreypattersonftfc Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited January 2020 in Research and opportunities
My name is Corey Patterson and I work for Fleetwood Town Community Trust as a PE & School Sport / Community Activator. This is a post to inform you about a programme which we run for adults with disabilities.

The programme is called Adult Pan Ability which is a football session which we run from 5-6 for 16+-year-olds at Cardinal Allen High School in Fleetwood. It comes with a cost of just £3 which is run by experienced and qualified coaches who deliver fun, engaging and beneficial sessions which are pinned to the needs of the participants. We also the exact same programme for children aged 6-16. Same age, same time, same price and the same amount of fun!

If you want to come down at any point then please feel free to just turn up as we are always welcoming new people. Or if you would like more information then please don't hesitate to contact me on the following email: Corey.Patterson@fleetwoodtownfc.com

Thank you for taking the time out into read this and the coaches and I will look forward to seeing you soon!

Many thanks,
Corey Patterson
PE & School Sport / Community Activator

The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team.  
Posts in the Events, research and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link.  Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them. Read the full Terms and Conditions  and the Community Guidelines 

Comments

• coreypattersonftfc
    Junior Pan Ability sessions run on a Wednesday
    Adult Pan Ability sessions run on a Thursday

How I forgot to put that in the text is beyond me. I hope to hear from some of you guys soon.
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello 

How long are the junior sessions? Where are they held? This is a amazing opportunity for my son to be healthy, get some exercise, learn a new set of skills and try to make new friends at the same time. Do you have a website I can look at or not? I think that this is a lovely new scheme. 
  • coreypattersonftfc
    Hello 

How long are the junior sessions? Where are they held? This is a amazing opportunity for my son to be healthy, get some exercise, learn a new set of skills and try to make new friends at the same time. Do you have a website I can look at or not? I think that this is a lovely new scheme. 
    Hi there!

Thank you for reading the post and taking an interest! The junior sessions are one hour long on a Thursday night from 5-6 at Cardinal Allen High School in Fleetwood! It really would be great to see your son come down and try it out for the reasons you have said! It would really benefit his development socially, mental and psychologically! That is pretty much all of the information you need alongside the price of £3 for each session!

Myself and the coaches would love to see you come down and if you could spread the word and help us seek more children to come then that would be brilliant!

Thanks again,

Corey Patterson
  • coreypattersonftfc
    Hello 

Hi there!

Thank you for reading the post and taking an interest! The junior sessions are one hour long on a Thursday night from 5-6 at Cardinal Allen High School in Fleetwood! It really would be great to see your son come down and try it out for the reasons you have said! It would really benefit his development socially, mental and psychologically! That is pretty much all of the information you need alongside the price of £3 for each session!

Myself and the coaches would love to see you come down and if you could spread the word and help us seek more children to come then that would be brilliant!

Thanks again,

Corey Patterson

Please ignore the Thursday part, Juniors is Wednesday night, Adults is Thursday!!
  • April2018mom
    Where is Fleetwood? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,320 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2020
    Where is Fleetwood? 

Lancashire. For children from the age of 6, isn't your son 3?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • April2018mom
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,320 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes why?

because it's for children from the age of 6.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • coreypattersonftfc
    Hi guys,

Just a little update for everyone if you have taken an interest into the disability sessions we have on offer. The Adult Pan Ability sessions on a Thursday night 5-6 will now be held at Fleetwood High School instead of Cardinal Allen High School. The bonus is that its only round the corner so its not much extra to travel at all!!

Hope to see you all soon and remember to spread the word!

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.