Daniel Radcliffe health: ‘It’s never held me back’ Harry Potter star’s hidden condition — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Daniel Radcliffe health: ‘It’s never held me back’ Harry Potter star’s hidden condition

Chloe_Scope
Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
edited January 2020 in Research and opportunities
Daniel Radcliffe, 30, famed for being Harry Potter, revealed in 2008 he had a mild form of dyspraxia - also known as developmental coordination disorder.

The condition affects physical co-ordination, preventing simple activities such as wiring or tying shoelaces, and makes a person appear clumsy. But the star hasn’t let dyspraxia get to him.

As well as becoming a hero to people of all ages who are fans of his books, the actor has also supported others with the condition. Daniel’s early school years proved very difficult, the star revealing he was awful at “everything with no discernible talent”.

Here is the full article: Daniel Radcliffe health: ‘It’s never held me back’ Harry Potter star’s hidden condition – The Express
Scope

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.