New member of the community - just saying hi! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New member of the community - just saying hi!

deets
deets Community member Posts: 3 Listener
As per title, I’m sets and just saying a quick hello to all other members. This is the first general disability forum I’ve joined and looking to expand my own knowledge of various issues affecting disability and to share my own disabled life experiences with others who might find them something of use. Look forward to meeting other users during the course of my visits here. 

Comments

• deets
    deets Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Not sets but deets! iPhone corrective text fault. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @deets - I'm pleased to be the first one to welcome you to this great community. You couldn't have found a better place as there are some very helpful & friendly people here. By sharing information we help others & the community in general so it's great you want to join in!
    Please have a look around, perhaps using the 'All groups' link on the right & join in with the discussions. I'm pleased to 'meet' you. :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community!
    Scope

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @deets :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @deets
                     Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. It is so great to hear that you want to share your experiences of disability and to expand your knowledge, you have definitely come to the right place. Please feel free to have a look around the community and join in with any discussions which may be of interest to you. Also, please do ask any questions you may have as there will be someone on the community who will be able to help. There are many lovely people on the community and we are all here to support one another. Please would you like to share a little about yourself? Thank you.  
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome @deets. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @deets and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and great to have you on board!  I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to our Community and you will find lots of interesting discussions about disabilities, hobbies, pets and life in general!  It will be great to see you on here and read future posts from you.  I hope you will enjoy your time with us and meet some new friends along the way.  It is a great, supportive space so please feel free to look around the site and join in any discussions you find interesting.  Meantime, if there is anything you need help/support with then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @deets

Good Evening & Welcome it’s great to meet you today

@steve51

Brightness