Saying hello — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Saying hello

Stand2Justice
Stand2Justice Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hi Everyone

I hope this note finds you well. I joined this community a few weeks ago. I have been unwell and could not do much as I suffer from numbness in my hands and other conditions so just popping to say hello to everyone. 

Hopefully I will be knocking on this door more in the future.

best wishes 

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Stand2Justice and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and have you on board!  Thank you for joining us.  Sorry to hear you have been unwell.  How are you feeling now?  I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to our Community and I hope you enjoy your time with us.  You will find the forum to be a really supportive space with lots of lovely, friendly people on it.  Just take your time in navigating the site and when you feel ready please join in any discussions that interest you.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Stand2Justice - Welcome to the community from me too, & thank you for joining. I hope you're feeling somewhat better now. Please chat here or join in with other discussions as, & when, you feel able. If you have any questions, please do say, as there's often someone in the community who may be able to help/advise.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Stand2Justice

Welcome to our online community/family.

I am one of the “Community Champion’s” on here & I’m ready to help/support you.

Please please dive in & let me know if you have any problems??

@steve51
  • Stand2Justice
    thank thank you ?? Steve51

• Stand2Justice
    Hi Ails
    thank you for the warm welcome, I am slightly better but struggle with brain fog a symptom of Fibromyalgia 
    nice talking to you too and speak soon
    take care
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    You are very welcome, @Stand2Justice, and I'm glad to hear you are feeling a little better.  Just take one day at a time and we are here to help and support you if you need us.  Nice talking to you also.  I look forward to speaking to you again soon too.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2020
    Hi @Stand2Justice

That’s no problem it’s my Pleasure ? ?

Yes “Brain Fog” is very common.

If I have a busy day then the following day’s are a “nightmare”

I have to manage my “daily activity’s” from the time I get up to the time I go to bed ? ????

@steve51
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Stand2Justice. :) 

Please do let us know if we can do anything to help.
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @Stand2Justice. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness