Hi finished jumping through hoops LCWRA decision recieved. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi finished jumping through hoops LCWRA decision recieved.

Bulle93
Bulle93 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2020 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hello hope you are all well. I had my positive decision on the past friday and over the phone was told I will receive a little over a thousand pound in back payments from last summer.
 I asked when will be paid and was told will be processed by a manager and paid on monday. Do you reckon it will be paid automatically in morning or I will have to call up again to prompt? 

Kind regards 
Hansel

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I'm one of the community champions here on scope and i'm here to help and advise others.

Great news! Unfortunately, it's impossible to predict anything. If you don't receive payment tomorrow then you'll need to ring UC when they open.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Bulle93
    Bulle93 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I appreciate that. Even making this post or even finding scope has helped. Been alone throughout all this surviving on 150 pound a monyh cutting out luxuries followed necessities. I am excited not for the money but the ability to remedy all shortfalls that have occurred financially while waiting and not working. Thankyou Poppy
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    You're very welcome. Hopefully you'll receive your backdated money tomorrow. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bulle93 Congratulations on your award. I am a community champion here at scope.  I hope you received your payment as expected today.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,097 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2020
    Hi @Bulle93 - Welcome to the community & thank you for sharing the news of your successful outcome. Just adding my wishes that you receive your backdated payments today. Please let us know how you get on.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bulle93, thank you for sharing the great news with us! :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.