Need some help - Page 5 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Need some help

Comments

• avakarlsson
    avakarlsson Community member Posts: 333 Courageous
    Oh I thought they would, would I have to tell them? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    I’m not sure why you thought DWP would tell them. That’s your responsibility and you need to speak to your employer yourself.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • avakarlsson
    I just thought it would get passed on to my employer through the system somewhere, 
  • poppy123456
    No. This is DWP and they are your employers, which are 2 different things. DWP will not pass on any information to them.

Please try to relax. I've given you so much information across many different threads, including this one which now has 83 comments. There's no other advice i can give you. Please wait for the decision and once you have that if you need more advice then post back here.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • avakarlsson
    Thank you poppy 
    Yes I shall await to hear for the decision to come on my journal. And I will phone next Monday to ask for my assessment report to be sent to me in the post.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited February 2020
    The waiting can be awful so I empathise with you there @avakarlsson. I hope you're not kept waiting too long and that they're able to send you a copy of the assessment report on Monday. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • avakarlsson
    Yes hopefully I won’t have to wait long and soon I will get a message on my journal to say the letter is there 
  • avakarlsson
    I will phone on Monday to have a copy of my assessment report as if I phone now I guess it won’t be ready to send in the post to me.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @avakarlsson, have you manage to request a copy of the report? I hope this will be helpful. :)
    Scope

• avakarlsson
    Hi Chloe, I haven’t yet requested the report if I phone now will they have the report to be able to send to me? 

Thank you 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Hi @avakarlsson, if it's been at least a week since your assessment then they should have it available to send to you. :)
    Scope

• poppy123456
    edited February 2020
    Hi Chloe, I haven’t yet requested the report if I phone now will they have the report to be able to send to me? 

Thank you 

It's only been 4 working days since your assessment. If you haven't yet received a text message to say it's been received back then they won't have received it yet.

Do be aware that they won't always send the report out for the work capability assessment under UC until the decision's been made. Some will and some won't.
  • avakarlsson
    Thank you Poppy for your message, I will ring them now and see what they say and hopefully they have got it and they can send it to me. 
  • avakarlsson
    Hi 

I just phoned universal credit and as yet they said within the next 2 weeks I should know my decision and have my report. They haven’t got it back my report once they do they will update my journal and I phone to say can I have my report sent to me in the post. 

So hopefully now it won’t take long for the decision letter to come on my journal.  
  • poppy123456
    There's no timescales for decisions and it can't be made until both reports have been returned to DWP. Unfortunately all you can do is wait.
  • avakarlsson
    They told me within 2 weeks time I will hopefully have the decision and report. Then I can phone them to get the report sent to me in the post. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Keep us updated @avakarlsson. :)
    Scope

• avakarlsson
    I will do just keep checking my journal everyday 
  • avakarlsson
    Hi 
    Just had a message notification from universal credit and my work health assessment pdf is on my journal 

• avakarlsson
    They have said ”you do not have limited capability for work”. 
    What does this mean?

I have asked them which group I am In and just waiting for there reply.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.