Husband received Decision Letter today — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Husband received Decision Letter today

DuffersMum
DuffersMum Community member Posts: 196 Pioneering
Just a quick update on my husband’s claim, he was on standard care and enhanced mobility.  He had a home assessment early January and requested a copy of his report the week after, when it arrived it was a proper truthful written account of his assessment.

He has now been awarded Enhanced Care and kept Enhanced Mobility for an ongoing period, with no review date/timescale mentioned.

He is obviously very pleased with the outcome.  He is not due his state pension until the end of this year so we thought they may have put a review date in for a year or so, but thankfully they haven’t.  

The whole experience for him was a good one, which makes up for the dreadful one I had and proves to me that it all depends on the assessor, his was lovely, mine was awful..the decisions speak for themselves.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.