P.S. Happy Valentines — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

P.S. Happy Valentines

Bettahm
Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
I forgot it was Valentines.
Those that read this and are celebrating with a partner this evening, have a good one x

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Happy Valentines o you, I couldn't get to my front door this morning for all the cards put through the letter box lol (I wish)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Happy Valentines Day to everyone!  My hubby and I don't really bother so much with it now, but it is my birthday so I am at least guaranteed a card and gift, lol!  Feeling a bit old tonight so just having a quiet one.  Hope everyone has a nice evening.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Bettahm
    Bettahm Community member Posts: 1,439 Disability Gamechanger
    Happy Birthday @Ails !
    Hope you're having a lovely one.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Happy valentines to all, had a huge disappointment today, as we had dad's funeral yesterday on Sunday I ordered a dozen red roses to be delivered from m&s thinking they would be the best,sadly they weren't but I still got a kiss for effort from she who must always be obeyed.
    x
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    A very Happy Birthday Ails. I hope you enjoyed your day!
    @woodbine - It must be a very difficult time for you; I know how much you've said your Dad meant to you. You will carry him always in your heart; that's what matters.
  • Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Happy Birthday Ails .... ?
    A very hard time indeed for you Woodbine ...May god give you and your family strength and may your dad rest in peace .
    We ( my wife and i) have never be bothered in the past with valentines day , and if I started after 50 years together , my wife would wonder what I had been up to ?? Just another con to get money out of people by the big companies . If you ordered Rose's from M&S and they were poor , let them know and also tell them how upset you were at the quality of a product from you 'favourite 'store . 

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry for the late post everyone and thank you for the lovely birthday wishes.  Yes, I had a nice quiet day with hubby thanks.
    @woodbine, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  That was so lovely of you to send your wife red roses.  Very romantic.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness