Hi, my name is macbanana57! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is macbanana57!

macbanana57
macbanana57 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
 I would like to say hello to the group and I hope I can help and receive good advice..

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @macbanana57   Pleased to meet you .

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of Community Champions.  We guide, advise and support, help members of our Community.

Thank you for your time to help others much appreciated.

We have many members need help and support offer friendship and advice.

Please have a look around our website. We are friendly.

Please any questions please ask.  Enjoy your time with the Community.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @macbanana57 Hello and welcome to the community, I am a community champion here. Have a look round the site maybe at the recent discussions section to get a feel of members posts. We are a really friendly and supportive group. If you have any questions feel free ro ask or offer advice by replying to members posts. We also have a coffee lounge section for more light hearted discussions. I hope you enjoy the community.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @macbanana57 - I'm also pleased to welcome you to this supportive & friendly community. Thank you for joining us all. This is what this community is all about where we hope to care & support each other. Please ask for advice any time, as there's usually someone here who's able to help.
    I hope you enjoy being part of this great community. We might have different disorders, but we often share much in common too. I look forward to seeing your input in this forum whenever you feel like jumping in. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @macbanana57 and welcome also to the Community.  I really like your name and it is nice to meet you.  Thank you for joining us and offering to help our members.  It will be great to have you on board and I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to the forum.  As other people have said, you will find our Community to be a very supportive and friendly space and a great place to make some new friends.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is anything we can help/support you with then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @macbanana57. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • macbanana57
    Thanks for your welcome Adrian I must say I am having great difficulty. Navigating this website it does not seem to recognise my my password or username You will have to excuse my grammar as I dictate into my Samsung as I can't really type with my fingers. As I say, I think this is probably a great organisation but the website is just gobbledygook to me. Maybe you could try to respond to me and I can see how I take it from there. all the best.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,317 Disability Gamechanger
    @macbanana57 Hi and welcome,

I'm one of the community champions here on scope and i'm here to help and advise others.

As you've now commented then this means that you've been able to log in. If you do have any problems logging in, in the future then you can email scope at community@scope.org.uk

In the meantime if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and i'm sure someone will advise you.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @macbanana57   Sorry to hear this.

Please ask the SCOPE  team to help you.  Email address as my friend as added.

Please also when you arrive on the forum, go to welcomes meets and introductions you see top of the page a link how to use the website and forum.

One other we as a Community want you to be happy, content and if having problems ask.

When I first joined got a notebook to write down how to do everything my own guide.

Gentleman middle fifties not talented in IT knowledge rely on those who are.

Two years on going doing OK.

Please hope that helps.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @macbanana57. I hope you receive this reply okay.
    Thank you for your feedback, it's really helpful to know how accessible parts of the website are. Besides the issues with signing in, would you be able to expand on what difficulties you're having with it so I can refer this to our tech team. 
    If you'd prefer to do this via email you can reach me on community@scope.org.uk
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • macbanana57
    The problem seems to be with my Hotmail email / And my Yahoo email.
    When I try to use Hotmail It seems to be rejected. Its not so with  with yahoo.co.uk.If I create a password for Hotmail It will say another one of your accounts already has this password and so rejects it . And vice versa using yahoo. It's driving me nuts....
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @macbanana57, are you still having problems with this?
    Scope

Brightness