Hi, my name is figspowart! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is figspowart!

Options
figspowart
figspowart Community member Posts: 15 Connected
Hi everyone, I am new to the community. I'm mum to two young men with special needs. My eldest has Tuberous Sclerosis and my youngest ASD and ADHD. Really looking forward to learning more and sharing tips and advice with other members. Seems like a good time to join an online community with social isolation potentially looming!

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @figspowart - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining, & sharing about your family. Indeed it seems like a good time for us all to chat here especially. Altho we all have different disabilities, or family members with these, we do all support & care for each other. So, good to have you here, & I hope you enjoy being part of this great community. If you have any questions, please do say. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community its nice to see new members here. Have a good look round the site and feel free to join  in any discussions
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome to the community @figspowart.
    You can check out our community guidelines if you've got a spare minute and don't be afraid of jumping in and taking part in our recent discussions.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness