ESA not in my account — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA not in my account

Options
Vixs
Vixs Community member Posts: 1 Listener
My ESA usually goes in my account at 12.25am on a Friday EG today.  It wasn't in there.  I had another look at 2am and 3am and still not in. Why do you think this has happened 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI and welcome,

I'm afraid no one here could possibly answer that question. Although, just because it's later than usual going in, it doesn't mean you won't receive it sometime today, it may just be that your bank hasn't released the funds at the usual time.

If you still haven't received it by the time DWP open at 8am then you'll need to ring them to ask why.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,937 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Vixs,
    Has it arrived in your account yet and if not have you managed to get in touch with them?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.