Sons ESa - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sons ESa

2»

Comments

• Naughtynan
    Naughtynan Community member Posts: 87 Courageous
    The time in the assessment doesn't really matter here to be honest. I can tell you that limited capability for work related activity means Support Group and this is what they recommend, which is great. They very rarely go against the report but you will need to wait for the decision as confirmation but sounds like it will be good news.
    Thanks poppy. I hope so at least looks supportive. Now just to wait for the decision. Fingers crossed.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    I hope you both hear from the decision makers soon @Naughtynan
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Naughtynan
    I hope you both hear from the decision makers soon @Naughtynan
    Thank you I hope so. I'll post on here when we do.?
  • Naughtynan
    Hi
    I've had two posts on here and they're deleted when I log in to read. Something about people on here linked to DWP and assessment people. I'm a bit worried what's going on.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Naughtynan   Thank you for your post.

Please may I suggest you speak to @Adrian_Scope or @Chloe_Scope they may be able to help you.

I have tagged them now so will contact you shortly.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Naughtynan.

Unfortunately over the last few days, a member has repeatedly joined the community on multiple accounts in order to send abusive messages to members and spam recent threads stating that Scope and our members are either associated with or working for the DWP and Capita etc.

The member has been banned for their abusive messages and their spam posts have been removed, which is why you're no longer able to see them. I'm sorry if this has caused you any concern.

Best wishes,
    Adrian
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Naughtynan
    Ok I understand, thank you for the clarification. ?
  • Naughtynan
    Hi, my sons decision came today and he's been placed in the support group again. ? It doesn't mention if it's been given long term as recommended by the capability assessor. If people get it long term would it be mentioned in the letter? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    That's great news. Yes, if no further assessments are needed then it would tell you in the letter. As it doesn't state this then reviews can take place anytime from 3 months.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Naughtynan
    Thanks Poppy for the quick reply, hope you're keeping well. ??
    Oh no wish they'd given him that as he's not likely to change now is he, why can't dwo get this?
    Not going to think about this now. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.