Hi, my name is Shahzak! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Shahzak!

Shahzak
Shahzak Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi all hope everyone is well and healthy I have depression and last year I got I’m terminally ill with something called Ataxia it’s very rare and they is no cure 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Shahzak   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Please can I suggest that you speak to a friend of mine.  Member of our Community Champions team.

@Ami2301 the lady has the condition you mentioned. I am sure be in touch to offer additional information .  Much needed support.

Most important of all we are here to offer compassion and empathy.

Please if I can add mentioned depression . Please can I ask are you receiving any support?

For your depression if not please have a look at these links.

Mental health charities. Offer floating support advice, information on your wellbeing and health. Benefit advice, guidance, information.

Please in the current situation we are experiencing still apply might still accept members.

Also sorry to tell you might not be in all areas .

https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk

https://www.mind.org.uk

https://www.rethink.org

Please ask any questions anything you wished to know.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shazak - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I hope you enjoy being with us all, & please say if we can support you in any way. :)
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 265 Pioneering
    Hi @Shahzak - Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experiences on the forum and taking the step to reach out. We have pages which are grouped under particular subject headings - feel free to look around and post your concern or question on those boards. If you can’t find a board, feel free to let us know your specific concern/question and we will try to redirect you. Thanks also to @Spiceman who has already provided excellent signposting to get you started.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Good to have you with us @Shahzak. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2020
    Welcome to the community @Shahzak and how are you doing? There are many types of Ataxia, I have Sensory Ataxia, have they managed to find the specific type you have? Has anyone mentioned Ataxia UK to you? A great charity and full of resources that could help you. Please ask if you have any questions :)

Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness