Favourite Box Set - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Favourite Box Set

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    66Mustang said:
    WestHam06 said:
    Hi @66Mustang,
                               Thank you for the advice, I will have a look on YouTube to see if I can watch Robin Hood. I am not a huge fan of Dr Who, though I did watch a couple of episodes when Jodie Whittaker took over. Are you a fan of Dr Who? If so, who is your favourite Doctor? Thank you. 
    My favourite is either David Tennant or Christopher Ecclestone  :) however I stopped watching it when David Tennant left so I don’t really know about the ones that came after him!
    I have to agree with you there @66Mustang! David Tennant is the best in my opinion. :)
    Scope

• JakeJones_98
    JakeJones_98 Community member Posts: 8 Courageous
    Hi @WestHam06 I'm well thanks. How are you? I did enjoy it and hope the cliffhanger leads to there being a fourth series. I would definitely recommend Game of Thrones :smiley: 
  • MobileGames
    MobileGames Community member Posts: 123 Pioneering
    @WestHam06. I like Carry on girls. I've seen bits of Carry on at your convenience and Carry on matron. I'm still on the 1st volume of 3 volumes. Carry on Cleo was good. I'm on Carry on cowboy at the moment. Documentary wise,medical ones like bizarre ER,body bizarre. Or My strange addiction or Dr pimple popper. I also like LGBT documentaries. I like the doctor movies. Doctor at sea,Doctor in clover and Doctor in distress we're good. Doctor in trouble was ok. Trying to get Doctor in love and Doctor in the house on youtube. There's 7 altogether. Can't remember the other one. I like Doctor in the house ccomedy series and Mind your language as well.
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Jake Jones98, 
                                    I am pleased to hear that you are well, I am good thank you. Thanks for asking. I too hope that there is another series of Gavin and Stacey, it was as ever beautifully written and very funny. Maybe I will explore watching Games of Thrones, thank you for recommending it. 
  • WestHam06
    Hi @66Mustang
                                Thank you for sharing the documentaries that are of interest to you, they sound very interesting. I also hope that you continue to enjoy the Carry On Box Set, please let me know your thoughts on Carry On Cowboy? Thank you. 
  • WestHam06
    Hi @Chloe_Scope
                                   How are you? Another David Tennant fan, I am getting the impression that he was a fantastic Doctor :) Thank you for sharing. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    WestHam06 said:
    Hi @Chloe_Scope
                                   How are you? Another David Tennant fan, I am getting the impression that he was a fantastic Doctor :) Thank you for sharing. 
    I'm good thanks @WestHam06, how are you getting on?

He was a great doctor! Have you watched anything today? 
    Scope

• Tony_Scope
    Tony_Scope Scope Posts: 9 Connected
    The Walking Dead.....greatest show ever. Season 1 is very short.  I didn't become addicted until season 2 - and it just gets better and better!!

If you want something a little lighter in mood The Office (US) version : )

Tony Lee
    Employment & Partnership Advisor – KickStart
    Engagement, Enterprise and Delivery

Scope

Mobile: 07776649974

Scope website

• WestHam06
    Hi @Chloe_Scope
                                   I'm pleased to hear that you are well, I am good thank you. I am getting on ok thank you, I am very blessed as I live in a busy household with my family. I am currently exploring ways to volunteer to support people who need help during this very difficult period from my own house as I am in self-isolation. I am working with my local community to see what I am able to do, particularly along the lines of phone calls so hopefully we can get something in place. I am also aware of the NHS volunteer scheme but am currently having difficulty registering. How are you getting on? Yesterday, I didn't watch anything but I am watching Liar on ITV which is really good and also enjoy Our Girl on BBC. How about you? Thank you. 
  • WestHam06
    Hi @tonyj
                     How are you? Thank you for sharing, both sound like great series. How many seasons of The Walking Dead are there? Thank you. 
  • Tony_Scope
    Tony_Scope Scope Posts: 9 Connected
    Hi @WestHam06 - I'm as good as can be considering.  Hope your holding up ok.  There are 10 seasons so plenty to get into :)

Tony Lee
    Employment & Partnership Advisor – KickStart
    Engagement, Enterprise and Delivery

Scope

Mobile: 07776649974

Scope website

• Chloe_Scope
    Hi @WestHam06, I'm good thanks. I have heard good things about our girl! I've been watching Save Me which was really interesting, just waiting for the new series to come out (Save Me Too). 
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    tonyj said:
    The Walking Dead.....greatest show ever. Season 1 is very short.  I didn't become addicted until season 2 - and it just gets better and better!!

If you want something a little lighter in mood The Office (US) version : )
    Oh if only I could watch those early seasons of TWD for the first time all over again. Amazing television. Favourite show ever. Good pick @tonyj!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • WestHam06
    Hi @tonyj
                     I'm pleased that you are ok, considering the situation. I am ok too, thank you for asking. Wow! 10 Seasons sounds as though there is plenty of great storylines to be watched over the coming weeks Hope you enjoy! Thank you. 
  • WestHam06
    Hi @Chloe_Scope,  
                                   I'm pleased to hear that you are well. I have not heard of Save Me, is it on the BBC? Please may I ask what it is about? Our girl is very good in my opinion, I have watched it from the beginning and have enjoyed every series. Thank you. 
  • WestHam06
    Hi @Adrian_Scope
                                    How are you? Another The Walking Dead fan, sounds as though it may be worth a watch. Thank you. 
  • DaveTheWasp
    DaveTheWasp Community member Posts: 37 Courageous
    To echo the others, Breaking Bad, The Waking Dead and Doctor Who (Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant and Matt Smith) are my favourites. Will have to give some of the other choices a go though. 
  • WestHam06
    Hi @DaveTheWasp
                                    How are you? It sounds as though the Box Sets you have mentioned are really good and well worth the watch. I have seen some Dr Who's but not Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead so maybe will have to watch these. If you do watch some of the others, I hope you enjoy. Thank you for posting. 
  • M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Great question! I have been watching Lost watch is my top box set, just finished watching 24.

There have been loads of great suggestions here, I will be re-watching Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead and Justified next.
  • Chloe_Scope
    I have just started watching Designated Survivor on Netflix's, anyone seen it?
    Scope

Brightness