Hi, my name is twiggy666! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is twiggy666!

twiggy666
twiggy666 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited March 2020 in Start here and say hello!
Hello everyone xx ?  
Tagged:

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @twiggy666 - Welcome to this very friendly & supportive community, & thank you for joining. Is there anything we may be able to help you with? :)
  • twiggy666
    Ty for a nice warm welcome. I was waiting for a transplant but it’s been cancelled for two weeks , and I’m in isolation for 12 weeks and I’m really struggling with being lonely and I feel so sad xxx
  • bonnielassie
    bonnielassie Community member Posts: 26 Courageous
    Hi twiggy666.  Is this the first time you've had feelings like this? It's a difficult time for everybody at the moment. That why is so helpful to discuss your feelings on here - maybe it'll stop you feeling sad.
  • twiggy666
    Hi bonnielassie if I’m honest I was already terrified about the transplant but now it’s been cancelled and I’m in isolation I’m struggling with my mental well-being if I’m honest. Have been crying a lot xx
  • bonnielassie
    bonnielassie Community member Posts: 26 Courageous
    Do you live on your own twiggy666? Is there anybody you can talk to about your feelings?
  • twiggy666
    I live with my son who’s autistic. My sister in law is really good but it’s so hard being in isolation and I suffer with ptsd so I find it very difficult to FaceTime or talk on the phone XX 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @twiggy666 - This time must be so very difficult for you, & awaiting a transplant, then having it postponed must be awful. I can appreciate that. I'm pleased you've joined us all, as we try to help & support each other, now more than ever. Please do chat here any time, as this lovely community will do its best to support you as you're now a valued member.
    I'll also ask my friend @thespiceman for his advice as he has an extensive knowledge about mental health issues. I hope we can give you the strength to help you get through this.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @twiggy666   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you to my friend @chiarieds for contacting me.

Pleasure to advise and help.

Thank you for joining and sharing, sorry to hear this.

Please may I suggest if you experiencing difficulties with your mental health . Please contact the following mental health charities.

https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk

https://www.mind.org.uk

https://www.rethink.org

Please have a look at the websites . All offer floating support and lots of information, advice on benefits, wellbeing and health.

Please if I can add your not alone you done the right thing contacted the community.

To give you reassurance I am always here every day and if you need to talk be supportive, offer compassion.

Please if I can advise or you need to know anything.

Please ask me get in touch.

Please take care and keep safe.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness