Hi, my name is NCIS! (nicola) — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is NCIS! (nicola)

NCIS
NCIS Community member Posts: 1 Listener
My names nicky really that's just my username NCIS. It's coz I have multiple mental health problems and as u said in the video that made me feel like joining was the part were people are like well ur hairs perfect n so is ur make up n nails so u must be OK. That could not be further from the truth. Since I was 15/16 Iv been a self harmer, Iv tried to take my own life twice for real not a cry for help Iv had many of those in my younger years. Every anti depression tablets failed infact some made me worse. Someone gave me 2 tablets I didn't know what they were and bk at 18 I would nt have known anyway all I knew is they were for his mums back pain. They were Co codomal 30/500mg and ill admit it for the first  I felt happy. I now have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder so I feel a million emotions in one day. I'm also agoraphobic so hate the outside. I think this all stemmed from bullying. I used to be bubbly and confident I'm not any longer. Sorry for the book and also I sometimes go of the radar so please don't be offended. I just need me time. Thanks for reading if uv got this far. Xx Nicky 

Comments

• Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 265 Pioneering

Hi Nicky @NCIS - thanks for being brave and taking the step to reach out. We have pages which are grouped under particular subject headings - you might find you get more advice and help if you post on Mental health group Thanks for being part of our Community we a friendly group also feel free to post here. Again welcome.

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @NCIS and thanks for joining us here on the community. Can I ask what sort of support you're receiving at the moment with everything going on as it is?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @NCIS - & welcome to the community from me too. Please feel free to chat here any time. :)
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @NCIS   Pleased to meet you.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Please can say sorry what you are going through.

Please if I can make a suggestion if you not receiving support.

Please consider these three mental health charities.

I used all three.

https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk

https://www.mind.org.uk

https://www.rethink.org

All offer floating support. Advice, guidance and information on your mental health.

Looking at everything including diet, nutrition, sleep and medication.

Also looking at benefits and anything else.  You experiencing problems with.

Might not be in all areas.  You can apply through website or speak to your GP.

Please if you have any questions happy to answer be supportive.

Please take care and safe.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness