Advice — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advice

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
edited April 2020 in Coffee lounge
Hello community
i am thinking of writing a poem to keep people spirits up during this difficult time. I would appreciate to hear about what the community thinks about this idea  

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Tagged:

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Good idea I think :)
  • Snoops
    Snoops Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Brilliant. A. Poem is a great idea. What's it going to be about? ?

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger

Poem to raise the national spirits of people 

Do you not feel you are alone at this time  

I feel it is fantastic to see the people to pull together all to combat the coronavirus

For many people it may be a bad time for you and your family, we will pray to god to give you strength to get through this dark time in your life 

For every day we thank god for giving us extra life to live and making memories with our family members and friends 

Care and support each other though this difficult time 

Use your in strength to keep your thoughts positive although I know that is hard

Let your words put a smile on someone face 

I feel it important to keep your spirits up by doing things you love that make you happy 

Take care of our elderly people and do a good turn for them and god will look down on you 

Yes we get through this together as a nation.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Snoops
    Snoops Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Brilliant Love it such a positive message. Thanks for writing this poem   Care and Support each other in this difficult time. Stay positive too. Thankyou! ?
  • Globster
    Hello
    I would like to ask the scope community whether they think I should post the poem on tweeter

• Globster
    Hello 
    I would appreciate if someone could ask a question I have about Twitter 

Is better to do a video where I am speak my uplifting poem to get more people commenting on my poetry and getting more people looking at my poem

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Amazing poem @Globster! Sharing it on Twitter would be great. :)
    Scope

• Bridget14
    Bridget14 Community member Posts: 58 Courageous
    I think a poem would be a lovely idea look forward to reading it. 
    Keep Safe
  • LouiseH
    LouiseH Community member Posts: 96 Courageous
    @Globster great poem. Maybe add it on Facebook, if you're on there? 
    Louise Hesketh
    Community Champion
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 265 Pioneering
    Hi @Globester -  Did you share it on twitter ?
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    What a wonderful idea and poem @Globster

Brightness