hi im Dave — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

hi im Dave

davenich
davenich Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi im dave i have aurtism mental health disorders and dysleia

Comments

• Denise11
    Denise11 Community member Posts: 99 Pioneering
    Hi  Dave.  Thanks for joining us and I'm sure you will soon make a lot of new friends.  Do you have any questions  or did you just want to say hello?

Denise11
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @davenich and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  Please feel free to have a look around the site and join in any discussions that you fancy.  I hope you enjoy your time with us.  We are a friendly and supportive bunch of people.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If there is any way we can help or support you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,609 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @davenich and welcome always good to meet new members
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,098 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @davenich - I'd just like to say how welcome you are here, & to thank you for joining. This is a great community, & we offer help, support, advice, or just somewhere to chat. So, please do say if you have any questions, or just join in with any of the current discussions. :)
  • Abdi_Scope
    Abdi_Scope Scope Membership Team Posts: 268 Pioneering

Hi @davenich - thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have pages which are grouped under particular subject headings - feel free to look around and post your concern or question on those boards. If you can’t find a board, feel free to let us know your specific concern and we will try to redirect you.

You may find this section of interest https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/learning-disabilities-and-autism
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @davenich.  How are you today?
    Have you had a look at our Coffee Lounge?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness