PIP F2F Assessment - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP F2F Assessment

2»

Comments

• bigjock123
    bigjock123 Community member Posts: 29 Connected
    Hi guys, just to let yous know, i phoned dwp this morning & they told me that my letter had been sent out on April 24th & should arrive some day this week. She then went on to tell me that i have been awarded pip & the have awarded me the enhanced rate for both criteria, i was shocked she told me over the phone, but was also delighted with what she said, so i hope this gives other applicants some hope for their applications. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for all the help & advice you have given me thru this long & stressful process, don't know if i would have managed without you all being here for me, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you all ever so much.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bigjock123 - Congratulations. Delighted to read your news, & thank you for letting us all know. It's so good to hear about positive outcomes. :)
  • bigjock123
    Update guys, finally recieved my official letter yesterday, i was awarded 14pts for daily living & 12pts for moving about & also it says they may need to get back in touch with me after 9th Feb 2030, so good news all round. Can anyone tell me if i need to inform the esa about this change in my circumstances & if i would eligible for any other benefits because of these changes.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    That's great news @bigjock123, a huge congratulations to you. PIP is ignored as income for any income-related benefits so you don't have to let anyone know. 
    However, you could let them know just to cover all bases and so that you can check you're receiving any premiums you're entitled to.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • bigjock123
    Hi Adrian, that's exactly what i did & they've informed me that i'm entitled to sdp, they filled out the application over the phone & sent it to be processed.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,617 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bigjock123 Great to hear your news so good to hear someone getting all theyr entitled to. 
  • bigjock123
    Thanks Lou, yes it's good to know it's not always bad news.
  • Lou67
    Hi Jock. Yes definitely, I was receiving pip daily living for cpl year it ran out in February, I was awarded standard mobility, but only 6 points for daily living but Iv put in a MR if no change be off to appeal.But Iv got hope if nothing else ?
  • bigjock123
    Sorry to hear that Lou, i hope nothing but success for you in your MR, please let us know how you get on.
  • Lou67
    Thanks a lot the support on here means a lot, I will definitely keep yous updated. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.