P60 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

P60

axwy62
axwy62 Community member Posts: 142 Pioneering
Has anyone received this years P60 yet? I’ve usually had mine by the end of April, but not this year.
I don’t want to hassle DWP if they’re just running a bit behind, but given previous issues with post being lost or seriously delayed I am a bit concerned.

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @axwy62, is this still something you are waiting on?
    Scope

• axwy62
    Yes, and I am concerned but I know they’re busy so don’t want to hassle unnecessarily. That said, they’re supposed to send all my post via email but the little I actually receive is often 3 or more months late and I need it for my tax return.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    I have never received my p60 from the DWP until early June at the earliest.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• axwy62
    Unfortunately I was right to be concerned, for the second year in a row my P60 has vanished.
    And it gets worse. Having 'misplaced' my P60, they gave me all the relevant numbers on headed paper as an alternative, only the numbers were completely wrong. Luckily I spotted the error - I know they didn't pay me that much! - but if I hadn't I'd have been entering incorrect information on my tax return. I'm not sure how HMRC would have viewed that, but I'm really glad I won't be finding out. Well, not this year anyway. Sigh.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.