Managing pain during isolation - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Managing pain during isolation

2»

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Topkitten

I understand, and appreciate that these methods won't work for everyone. With some of them having no benefit to me.

The purpose of the post is to offer suggestions about the things people could try. 

I hope you are keeping well.
    Scope

• Sorry_Susan
    Sorry_Susan Community member Posts: 58 Courageous
    We are struggling with pain management. At.T's sent us back to GP thanks to Covid. GP can't help and is waiting for advice from S t. T's. 
    I don't know who to turn to.
    Any ideas?
  • Chloe_Scope
    Really sorry to hear this @Sorry_Susan, how are you feeling today?
    Scope

• jasmineirani
    jasmineirani Scope Volunteer Posts: 103 Pioneering
    Hi I am Jasmine and I have just joined recently and I have listened to the meditating video and it has really helped and would like to do it every day to keep me calm. I started to get stressed when I was a teenager and I don't know why it happens to me. It just comes and goes if I am having a bad day which I was before I got online today. So it is not just the lockdown that creates this it has been happening to me for a long time. so I thought that someone could help me on that and get rid of it completely. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Thanks for sharing this @jasmineirani! Great to have you with us. :)
    Scope

• jasmineirani
    I found the Meditation video that you were looking for. I found it on the Managing Pain In Isolation section. I hope this helps you. 
  • jasmineirani
    Good morning everyone. I have just done meditation today which was really good. I found it on youtube. Very helpful. What are you lot up to today. I hope you are all keeping well and safe. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Good morning everyone. I have just done meditation today which was really good. I found it on youtube. Very helpful. What are you lot up to today. I hope you are all keeping well and safe. 
    So glad it was helpful @jasmineirani!! I'm hoping to finish my book tonight, what are you doing? :)
    Scope

• jasmineirani
    Just gong to finish up on the computer and then maybe do may word search which I enjoy doing. Did my Zumba this morning which felt good. What are you up to today. 

Brightness