Hi, my name is Gazza66! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Gazza66!

Gazza66
Gazza66 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hope everyone is keeping safe and in high spirits

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Gazza66 - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining with your kind wishes. I'm doing OK, thank you, tho not always able to manage the high spirits. I hope you are keeping well. What have you been doing to keep yourself busy? :)
  • KarenO_Scope
    KarenO_Scope Community member Posts: 24 Courageous
    Hello and welcome @Gazza66. I am keeping safe and loving the last few sunny days. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    A warm welcome to the community @Gazza66. How are you?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Gazza66 Welcome to the community nice to have you on board HNope you are keeping safe and enjoying the lovely sunshine 
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Gazza66 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm doing ok, thank you.  How are you doing?  I hope you are keeping safe and well during these difficult times.  Thank you for the kind words anyway.

You will find the forum to be a supportive and friendly space with lots of lovely people on it so I hope you enjoy your time with us and find it a useful place to be too.  I look forward to seeing you on here and if we can be of any help/support to you then please just ask.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness