Hi, my name is captain1rick! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is captain1rick!

captain1rick
captain1rick Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Have a rare disease that’s rendered me disabled for the last 10 years and there is no cure. But hey not given up, still work full time 

Comments

• emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    A warm welcome to the community @captain1rick
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @captain1rick and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  I love your spirit and determination to keep working full time.  Good for you!  You obviously cope very well with your disability.

I hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum and find it a useful place to be.  I'm sure you will fit right in and make a very valuable contribution here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @captain1rick -  Welcome to this friendly community from me too. It's great to read you're managing to work full time despite your disability. All credit to you, as I'm sure it's not easy at times.
    Please have a look around & just join in with any of the many discussions. There's a link to these as well as to our virtual 'Coffee lounge' at the top of this page. Thank you for joining us all, & I hope you enjoy being part of this community. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Good to have you here @captain1rick. What do you work as?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @captain1rick! How are you today? :)
    Scope

Brightness