Hi, my name is Moys! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Moys!

Moys
Moys Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hello to all.  As I am new I am hoping to find useful information on the forum.  My husband as Multiple System Atrophy and help for this condition is hard to find .  I do you MSA Trust which can be useful.

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Moys - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. Thank you for joining us all. I'm sorry your husband has MSA; this must be difficult for you both. I do have a little understanding of this, as, when I was researching our families neurological problems, I kept getting references to MSA too! 
    I'm pleased to read the MSA Trust is useful; but there doesn't seem to be another support group in the UK.
    We all have different disorders here (or have someone affected), & often there are things we share in common, i.e. I have dysautonomia, resulting in low blood pressure, difficulty controlling my temperature, balance not so great; another family member had stridor..... all things that can happen in MSA too.
    You will therefore find a lot of understanding here, or just someone willing to chat, so I do hope you find this forum helpful. Please let us know if we can help or support you in any way. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Moys and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm sorry to hear about your husband's health problems and hope you have found @chiarieds understanding and kind words about this to be helpful.  

We are all here to support you and your husband on the forum so please chat to us anytime as there will always be someone on here to chat to and listen.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here!  If we can be of any help/support to you both at all then please don't hesitate to let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Moys
    Moys Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi  Ails and Chairieds. Thank you for your kind words.  This forum is all new to me so it may take me while to get used to this.

All the best and keep safe.

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    You are very welcome, @Moys.  There is no rush, please just take your time to familiarise yourself with everything.  We are here if you need us.  Thank you, please keep safe and well too.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @Moys.
    Please let us know if there's any particular information you're looking for.
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness