IIDB - is it worth applying for more? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

IIDB - is it worth applying for more?

dansyirman
dansyirman Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all, looking fwd to discussions on iidb 

Comments

• dansyirman
    dansyirman Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Ive been diagnosed for 30 % for last 20 years, I’ve since found out I’ve got a few more industrial diseases, is it worth applying for more
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dansyirman and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I'm sorry to hear that you have some industrial diseases.  On the forum we all have varying disabilities/health issues and we all support each other with these so I hope you enjoy being part of our Community.  Good to know you are looking forward to taking part in some discussions as we all love to chat to each other on here.  I look forward to seeing you around.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just ask.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,098 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dansyirman - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I'm sorry I don't know anything about Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit, but will ask a member of the Scope team about this on Tuesday. Do you receive any other benefits? :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dansyirman, how are things going?
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.