Hi, my name is ForeverHopeful! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ForeverHopeful!

ForeverHopeful
ForeverHopeful Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I am new to the site and would like to just say a big hello to everyone, my thoughts are with everyone right now and hope that you all manage to stay safe and as well as can be.

Comments

• Lauren95
    Lauren95 Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering
    Hello my name is Lauren95 hope your keeping safe as well? 
  • M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    @ForeverHopeful

Hello and welcome to the community forum! I hope you are okay?

It has indeed been a challenging time with the lockdown, however we are all pulling together and doing the best we can. This is a great place to talk, find support and support other people. Please have a look around the forums, we have a variety of group discussions offering advice and support and a coffee lounge for general discussion and sharing our interests. If you have any questions in the meantime please let us know.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ForeverHopeful and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and thank you for your lovely, kind words.  I'm doing fine, thanks.  How are you coping during lockdown?  I hope you are keeping safe and well also.  I look forward to seeing you on the forum and hope you enjoy your time with us.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ForeverHopeful - Thank you for joining our helpful & friendly community. Also thank you for your kind thoughts. I'm doing OK, & hope you are keeping well, & managing this lockdown too. This community is immensely supportive, & sometimes 'just' a good place to chat, particularly at this time. It's good to 'meet' you, & I hope you enjoy being part of this community. :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Lovely to meet you @ForeverHopeful! :)
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Great to have you here with us on our little community @ForeverHopeful. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Domcar01
    Domcar01 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    @ForeverHopeful

Hi! Hope your keeping well and safe

Brightness