Can I ask a question? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can I ask a question?

AvsNutWhalley
AvsNutWhalley Community member Posts: 23 Connected
Is there anyone who suffers from any Autisum spectrum disorders. I would like to get to know you. Please keep in touch.

Comments

• mia97
    mia97 Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
    Hi there!
    I hope you are well. I am on the ASD too! I am 22, keen sports player and work in IT. What about you??
  • AvsNutWhalley
    @Mia97. My name is Paul I've just turnned 39 back in April. I used to really like playing the drums but it wasnt practical to keep them in my room. I like US culture sports Comics and all points 8n between. I also like Star trek in all forms.
  • mia97
    mia97 Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
    @AvsNutWhalley That sounds good, you have a lot of hobbies! I hope these are helping you during lockdown and giving you something to do! I used to play the drums when I was younger, however was not practical to keep a drum kit at home. US sports are great, never played them - but I watch DudePerfect (on YouTube) and they do a lot of American sports! Never seen Star Trek before!
  • AvsNutWhalley
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @AvsNutWhalley, we have quite a few members with Autism. I hope you're able to connect with others. :)
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @AvsNutWhalley. I grew up watching a fair bit of Star Trek as my dad was a big Trekkie. Have you seen either Discovery or Picard? I watched the first season of the former but haven't had a look at Picard yet. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • nolessjess
    nolessjess Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    My name is Jess.... I am an artist and art students... I like a lot of things...book serieseseseseses, DnD, music, birds......
  • Autismally
    Autismally Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi :smile: 
    I like Star Trek, especially Discovery and Picard. I enjoyed the movie Star Trek Beyond a lot. :smile: 

I used to travel to Florida with my family a lot when I was younger. I love Baseball (I support the Tampa Bay Rays) and always enjoyed being in America and being surrounded by their culture. Why do you like American culture? 

I watched the countdown for the rocket launch yesterday, and am hoping for a successful launch on Saturday. Have you heard about it? :smiley:
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    My name is Jess.... I am an artist and art students... I like a lot of things...book serieseseseseses, DnD, music, birds......
    Welcome to the community @nolessjess! :)
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @nolessjess.
    What sort of books do you read? We got a DND starter set over Christmas but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Do you play often?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness