Hi, my name is biggordy4! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is biggordy4!

Options
biggordy4
biggordy4 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi looking to find like minded people 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @biggordy4 - Welcome to this great community; I'm pleased to be the first to 'meet' you. Well, most of us share having a disability, or have a relative with one. Other than that we share our interests & hobbies too, & what we're doing at the moment during this difficult time. So, we try to help each other with the problems we're going through, as well as share advice about benefits, work-related problems, & other issues that come up.
    You might like to try our virtual 'Coffee lounge' for our more light-hearted conversations, or look at the 'Recent discussions.' There are links to both at the very top of this page. I hope you like being part of our community, & look forward to hearing from you again. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @biggordy4 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  I hope you are having a nice weekend.  It's nice to meet you.

You have come to the right place to meet new friends as everyone is lovely and so supportive on here.  I'm sure you will fit right in and make a very valuable contribution to the forum.  I look forward to seeing you around anyway.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Welcome @biggordy4. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness