Your pets pictures ? please share ? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Your pets pictures ? please share ?

Options
Lauren95
Lauren95 Community member Posts: 92 Pioneering

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,937 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks for sharing these @Lauren95. What are their names? :smiley:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Lauren95
    Options
    Hello Adrian _Scope the dogs names are Bella and womble they are Brother and sister, the pancake tortoise name is George and the beaded dragon name is Freddie. 
    If you have any pets please share there pictures ? 
  • Lauren95
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello underdog4 aww they are beautiful ? and I bet they are a handful ?
  • underdog4
    underdog4 Community member Posts: 8 Connected
    Options
    Hi Lauren95. I can assure you they are certainly not walking saints most of the time and they have mastered the art of putting on very innocent faces when they are caught misbehaving
  • Lauren95
    Options
    hi underdog4 I believe you completely, my two can be a handful too ?
  • Lauren95
    Options
    Hiya Ails aww she’s beautiful? has she always been a house cat ? 
  • Lauren95
    Options
     Hello Chiraieds Awww shadow is beautiful ?
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Lauren95, thank you for your kind comments about Christy.  Yes, she has always been a house cat, except when she escaped twice in the last house we lived in, but fortunately my husband found her just outside so she didn't get very far!  She does get out in the garden to sit in her catio and we have a lead for her as well so she gets a walk in the garden too.  Your bearded dragon is fascinating!  Does he take much looking after?  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Lauren95 - Thank you for your kind comment about Shadow too (couldn't think of a name when I got her, but, as she follows me around, she is my little shadow). I think she's pretty.....pretty mischievous! Thank you for the lovely photos of your pets, & everyone else who has joined in. :)
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,132 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi thanks for sharing all your lovely pets photos, I don’t have a pet just now as I’m waiting on 2 knee replacements but once I get them done I’m going to get a dog as I live on my own will be great company ?
  • Lauren95
    Options
    hi Ails  he needs a uv light for Sunlight and a heat lamp, he eats live insets, a calcium powder once a week as he’s an adult. But once you get the basics they are not that hard to look after they live for a maximum of 10 years.tbsy are very knowing creatures  They really do do make great companies and they love cuddles, ? if your interested just type beaded dragons into google and information on them will come up?
  • Lauren95
    Options
    Hi Chiarieds your more then welcome I love all animals and they bring so much joy.
  • Lauren95
    Options
    Hi underdog4 all dogs are beautiful and beautiful hearted, ?and yours are beautiful ?
  • Lauren95
    Options
    hi Lou67 aww hope you’re knee replace goes well yes you should get a dog they are fantastic friends 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,132 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh thanks Lauren95 yeah I definitely will get one, a wee dog will be good company for me and get me out walking get a bit of much needed exercise lol 

Brightness