Really bad osteoarthritis and other issues — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Really bad osteoarthritis and other issues

Walker60
Walker60 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I suffer from really bad osteoarthritis and other issues 

Comments

• lesley58
    lesley58 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi Zena, I'm lesley. I'm 32 and suffer with Fibromyalgia, heart problems and lots more. All invisible illnesses. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Walker60 - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I can identify with the OA, as I have that myself, like many others here. Please have a look around & join in with the discussions as well as chat here. I hope you enjoy being here, & please do say if you have any questions. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @Walker60 and a warm welcome to the community. How are you doing today? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Walker60! How are you feeling today? :)
    Scope

• EllaTomas2701
    EllaTomas2701 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi @Walker60, like yourself & many people on here I'm sure I too have OA I got diagnosed nearly 10yrs ago now I started off on Cocodamol but roughly a year or so afterwards they put me on Zomoroh I have Oramorph also aswell as Naproxen, Lansoprazole Gabapentine & Paracetamol, not sure if  I've learnt to live with the pain or It's gotten easier to ignore some day's, I've got it in my spine, pelvis & hips & I'm pretty sure it's now in my hands & knees I've been getting a lot of stiffness with tingling numbness swollen hands & pins & needles I also have Raynaud's phenomenon which causes pain pins & needle's also but my fingers turn white when cold, but ino the signs of Raynaud & tends to really bother me during the Autumn/Winter obvs at the moment my GP can't investigate but hopefully I'll be able to see him soon ?
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,622 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi@EllaTomas2701. So sorry to hear about everything your going through, oh I can surely empathise with you, I also have osteoarthritis in my hands and feet also my knees I’m currently waiting on 2 knee replacements but due to weight gain I’m not on the list yet, my whole life is badly affected by this, and anxiety and depression, sorry Iv went on a bit, hope todays a good day for you take care ?
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Walker60 Welcome to the community great to have you on board.

I see you have had lots of responses from members with similar conditions

Feel free to have a good look round and join in any discussions and also if there is anything we can help you with just ask

Brightness