Direct contact with @Adrian_Scope or @Chloe_Scope — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Direct contact with @Adrian_Scope or @Chloe_Scope

forgoodnesssake
forgoodnesssake Community member Posts: 500 Pioneering
Hi, is there any way to directly message either of you please?  I just don't want to post publicly, thanks

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    You can private message them or send an email to community@scope.org.uk :) 
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @forgoodnesssake, please feel free to private message me or email the community. :)
    Scope

• forgoodnesssake
    How do you private message?  I can't find an obvious way but probably just me!
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @forgoodnesssake To send a private message, either click on your username, or go to the top of this page, then click on 'My Profile,' then 'View profile.' Under your username on the right-hand side of the window that opens up you will see 4 small symbols. Click on the 2nd one from the left. In the drop down, then click on 'New message.' On the left-hand side of the window you then type in the name of the person you want to send a message to under 'Recipients,' eg. Chloe_Scope. Type your message, then 'Send.'
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @forgoodnesssake

I've sent you a PM just in case you're still having any difficulty finding how to send private messages (it's not the best system!).
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • forgoodnesssake
    chiarieds said:
    Hi @forgoodnesssake To send a private message, either click on your username, or go to the top of this page, then click on 'My Profile,' then 'View profile.' Under your username on the right-hand side of the window that opens up you will see 4 small symbols. Click on the 2nd one from the left. In the drop down, then click on 'New message.' On the left-hand side of the window you then type in the name of the person you want to send a message to under 'Recipients,' eg. Chloe_Scope. Type your message, then 'Send.'

Thank you very much...that's really helpful...not exactly obvious but now i know!

Brightness