Coronavirus and your wellbeing - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Coronavirus and your wellbeing

2»

Comments

• IrishManc
    IrishManc Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    I have written to the new Taoiseach to enter into discussions with the U.K. government to have a “travel bubble” created between Ireland and the U.K. to ease travel restrictions when travelling by ferry between Holyhead and Dublin, as Irish citizens are still travelling by air into the U.K. and are only subject to travel restrictions when re-entering Ireland - in my email to An Taoiseach, I have outlined my own situation as an Irish passport holder living in the U.K. having been previously contacted by many other Irish people living in the UK via social media who wish to return home to family in Ireland 
  • MrCat
    MrCat Posts: 26 Listener
    Any version of this for us Americans?
  • IrishManc
    IrishManc Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    MissiVt said:
    Now again there is information that the epidemic is returning. I hope the consequences will be less than in the 20th year. 
    Yes, the reports are deeply concerning for all of us, especially with those of us who have family and friends living abroad, outside of our current countries - as an Irish patriot living in the U.K. myself, given some of the reports from the Irish truth and patriot movement, I’m doubly concerned for my family’s welfare in my native Rural Republic of Ireland, even since my last visit home in August 2022, for the first time since December 2019 - what has sustained me since 2020 has been my Catholic faith 

Brightness