How can I reach disabled and able people with my business opportunity — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How can I reach disabled and able people with my business opportunity

Options
Wini1960
Wini1960 Community member Posts: 130 Pioneering
edited August 2020 in Research and opportunities
Hi friends as you know my husband and I have been working hard on our business that hopefully one day we can leave a financial legacy for our adult daughters. Do you know parents who want to have the financial means to send their children to university without government assistance. Or maybe want to increase their pension pot. Maybe save for a holiday of a lifetime. I don't know who these people are and I feel disturbed by the amount of people who have lost their jobs because of the virus. Please can you help me. Most people dont give disabled people the time of day.

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Wini1960

Good Afternoon it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Yes I am disabled & I have had to take early retirement so currently at home all day & every day.

@steve51
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I am not too sure what you are asking here 

If you are wanting to promote your business on here then unfortunately this is just a forum you would have to ask the scope team how to go about it

Maybe @Adrian_Scope can point you in the right direction
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Wini1960. UnLtd are often a great place to start in terms of getting advice with advancing a social enterprise. Have you had a look at them?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.