Group Coaching workshops for people who have Dyspraxia on Interpersonal Challenges (via zoom). — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Group Coaching workshops for people who have Dyspraxia on Interpersonal Challenges (via zoom).

chriscolebrook
chriscolebrook Community member Posts: 13 Listener
Just if you anyone might be interested that I've been running group coaching workshops on zoom since the lockdown to help dyspraxic adults with a range of challenges and different topics.  From the coming saturday 11th July, I'll be running a series of workshop on interpersonal challenges for people who have Dyspraxia every two weeks where the first one with cover interpersonal challenges within work and university/colleges contexts.  These workshop will use drama in the form of role plays to find ways to express your needs and feelings, view situations from different perspectives and sharing experiences to improve your life experiences to thrive. 

So if anyone is interested then please check the follow link for further information and to register as there are still several places left: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dyspraxic-group-coaching-interpersonal-issues-part-1-work-studying-tickets-112236207518?fbclid=IwAR017tF3uukH9-xpc4a5w7kbRauGcIQ3Zgb3hDg-90QWMSNUgYJ0c7JH7DI

Many thanks and any questions feel free to message or email me.  Regards.  Chris

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.