Your donation makes a difference! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Your donation makes a difference!

Adrian_Scope
Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
edited July 2020 in Community updates
An image of a father holding his young daughter. The image contains the text Each bag donated raises 20 and the words Save it for Scope sits beneath
We've loved welcoming customers back to our shops. We’re getting a great response to our Save it for Scope campaign, but still have a way to go to reach our target of 150,000 bags of donated stock.

Every donation raises vital funds so we can be there for disabled people and their families when they need it most.  
Each bag of items donated raises £20, and 25 bags enables us to support a family like Elara’s through our Sleep Right service. Sleep Right provides families with practical tools, techniques and support to help their disabled child to get a better night’s sleep. If your local shop isn’t open yet, it shouldn’t be too long before it is. And in the meantime, you can share our campaign far and wide on social media.

To find out more and which shops are open, visit scope.org.uk/shops

Community Manager
Scope

Comments

• Wini1960
    Wini1960 Community member Posts: 130 Pioneering
    Adrian_Scope Hi we have lots of quality clothes but we live in Milton Keynes and not sure whether there is a scope. My two daughters alone have too much clothes. I dont drive. Would there be a possibility someone could drop off bags and collect?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Wini1960. Unfortunately it doesn't look like there's anything too close to you. You can find your nearest shop on our find a charity shop near you page. I'll see what I can find out about collections though.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    I would love to donate many items to the Scope shops but I am housebound. Do you have anyone who can collect things from my home?
    Also, do you accept electrical items such as CD players? What about eiderdowns? 

Brightness