Video Games - Page 5 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Video Games

Comments

• Emily54636072
    Emily54636072 Community member Posts: 84 Courageous
    I did three more videos this morning on tick tok I love that app I enjoy sharing my talents on tick tok with other people 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    @emilyanner
    What you please tell what your videos were about?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pioneering
    I did three more videos this morning on tick tok I love that app I enjoy sharing my talents on tick tok with other people 
    That's great, I'm glad you enjoy expressing yourself and sharing your talent on there as you say. 

It certainly seems like a great outlet for that sort of thing. 

As the poster above me asked, what are your videos that you put on there about? I'm interested :) 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Anyone playing video games today? :)
    Scope

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2020
    @Chloe_Scope
    I find video games helps me  get over writer's block 
    I just wanted to know what ticktock is about because I heard about but I appreciate explain what about? 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Dragonslayer
    Dragonslayer Community member Posts: 2,165 Pioneering
    Been playing no man's land for a little while and I can understand why people like it.
    It's not the kind of game I usually play but I find it rather cool, I will get into it a bit better soon.

• Dragonslayer
    Anyone out there looking forward to ghost of tusami like I am? If releases next Friday. I need another game like that after finishing a great game like the last of us 2
  • Chloe_Scope
    Sorry I've not seen this @Dragonslayer, what is it about? :)
    Scope

• Dragonslayer
    Sorry I've not seen this @Dragonslayer, what is it about? :)

Hi Chloe
    The ghost of Tusami is a game made by the same people who made the AC games. I imagine it will be on the same lines as those. It is set in Japan of old and involves a Samurai warrior taking on other Samurai that are being oppressive to others. There is a preview online you can watch and see what its all about. It is open world it looks great. (I have, I think misspelled Tusami) 

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    It looks good. Not the sort of game I'd usually play either and given the console exclusivity it probably won't be one I'll ever get around to playing, but it looks like fun!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Dragonslayer
    Hi
    Well I have to say the Ghost of Tusharmi is a great game. For those of you familiar with the AC games it is very much on the same lines. The scenery and the artwork is fabulous and the gameplay is full of everything you would expect from the same team that made the AC games. If you like those kind of games then I would urge you to get it. 
    I have also tried no man's sky. It isn't my kind of game but I can see the appeal, I would have to spend a long day on it to get the full impact but at the moment other games have my attention. 
  • Emily54636072
    Getting a PS4 soon
  • Dragonslayer
    I'm getting close to finishing the Ghost of Thusami and must say it is a great contender for best game ever! It has everything anyone needs from a game. I could name all it's attributes but it would take all night to do so, but if you like adventure, searching, exploring along with fighting than give it a go. Think about the AC games and all they have and if you like them then this is definitely a game for you.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Hi @emilyanner, do you have any games you want to play when you get your PS4? :)
    Scope

• Emily54636072
    Games that we can help each other on 
  • Dragonslayer
    I'm already looking for my next RPG game to play after soon finishing the Ghost of Tushamai. It will have to be good to come close to ghost. I have my eye on one, but does anyone have any idea's?

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    I like RPG games and would be interested to hear some suggestions as well.
  • Dragonslayer
    Has anyone heard of of a game called kingdoms of amular? It comes out very soon on ps4 but I think it has been out before on other consoles. I may have the spelling incorrect.
  • Emily54636072
    Has anyone had of era of Celestials I’ve got it and I love it 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Has anyone had of era of Celestials I’ve got it and I love it 
    Hey!
    I've not played that game, what is it about? Is it on PlayStation? 

Online Community Coordinator
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness