GAME WEEK 38- Football Competition - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

GAME WEEK 38- Football Competition

2»

Comments

• katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    HI @Ignatiusyork, yes you got your place today well done! my cousin, brother and neighbour support Man Utd so we have some lively banter  :) we are Liverpool supporters YNWA 
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi all, 
            Hope everyone enjoyed what was a thrilling last game of the season. Well done to those who made it to qualify for the Champions League and commiserations to both Watford and Bournemouth who were relegated. As a West Ham fan I recognise we could have had a big say in the relegation battle as had we beat Aston Villa they would have gone down as Bournemouth beat Everton.  Unfortunately it wasn't to be and it isn't just down to one game, it is based on the whole season and Bournemouth were just not good enough but it is sad to see them go. :( Thank you. 
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Feel for those as well @WestHam06 also Wigan were docked points, then prospective buyer came in, then pulled out  :| yeah lots of emotions yesterday, cheers
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @katho31
                          Completely agree, although deservedly there were lots of celebrations at the end of the season there is also lots of hurt. I think as well there could be a massive impact on lots of clubs due to the current situation, I just hope we don't lose too many :( Thank you. 

Brightness