another poem - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

another poem

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger

A poem for footballer called Harry Kane

A footballer called Harry Kane. 

Who trained rain or shine. 

It's a great sign to see you are fine.

Harry, you so kind. 

I look forward to hearing community views on another poem I have written

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger

Dream big 

A woman called Christian

She looked  beautiful and pristine and was very clean.

Christian has geogoures beaming smile 

Christian loved running a mile every morning.

The temperature began to sore 

As Christian could not  ignoring sweat that was pouring off her as she kept herself in trim condition 

As she explored the possibility of running in time trials this gain qualification for the British athletic team as she esteemed to one day winning an Olympic gold medal one day.

I would appreciate to hear the views of the scope community on my new poem I have just written 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    edited August 2020
    A young woman called Rose.
    Loved pose in summer dresses as she was a fashion model. 
    It was far from easy to become a fashion model. 
    Rose know was a long and hard journey before she going to a big fashion model in the fashion industry. 

• Globster
    edited August 2020

poem about born a premature baby

A young man called Jay was born as a premature baby. 

As doctors gave not hope

But I learn to cope. 

Nope, I feel  I have other people who were born prematurely hope that we can succeded 

Scope stopped me from sliding down a slippery slope. 

They gave hope that prover my doubters wrong. 

As long as we believe that I could succeed. 

As I have to get learn a way of getting rid of the to navigate thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts in my mind. 

I would appreciate hearing what scope community think about my new poem

• Globster

Summer day at the beach poem 

The sun shone brightly and the white flutey clouds and clear blue sky. As many children are many children swimming in the clear blue sparkling water.

As there was an order notice,

The proposed that many children could not swim in the sea at some time because of social distancing restrictions. 

There were many children building a sandcastle with their buckets and spades. 

As many children parading their sandcastles as children had a gleeful smile on their faces. parade

I would appreciate receiving views from the community about a new poem

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh I'd love to be at the beach right now!! Thank you for sharing this with us @Globster. :)
    Scope

• Globster

Hello to Scope community

I am fantastic and well thank.

How is everyone I hope you are all well and safe?

I have just written this poem I appreciate to hear what to think about a poem  

Poem for Ronnie O'Sullivan

Ronnie, you are a snooker genius

Occasions you play some amazing shots

Now you are able to clear a snooker table really quick

Now I really like your quick player

I like to watch your matches on television 

Especially I keep watching your 147 break in the 1997 World Championship

Occasions I think your brain is like a computer Ronnie

'So you play some mesmerising snooker

Unbelievable safety play you have Ronnie

Let me Thank you for bringing a smile to my face by watching playing snooker

Let me show my appreciation for fantastic talent as a snooker player

I have to say you are a true inspiration to many young people 

Very fantastic to see some amazing long pots for you Ronnie

And you sellouts auditoriums as people loving coming to watch you play

Now I would like to thank you, Ronnie, for entertaining crowds in your covered career.

• Globster

Hello to Scope community 

I hope you are well and safe 

A   poem about a young man called Richard

A young Richard loved drawing pictures

Richard used his watercolours to paint some magnificent colour on his drawings

Richard drawers were tour different art galleries across the UK.

Richard’s drawings also won the award

I would appreciate hearing what the community think about a new poem I have just written.  

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    @Globster
    Another lovely poem :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Hello Scope community 
    Please find a new poem just written
    There was a woman called Ross 
    Who choose to forget about her lowes. 
    Rose chooses to barniena dancers as nimble on her 
    As Rose had crowds on the edge of seats 
    As  barniena danced around the stage
    The crowd were left in amazement as the cheered and clapped the end of Rose barniena dance performance 

• Globster
    Hello to Scope Community 
    Please find another poem
    A poem young woman called Ann
    There was a young woman called Ann.
    Who had a plan?
    Ann knew she could succeed if she believes and esteems to achieve dreams.
    As Ann has determination and delectation to succeded 

• Globster
    edited October 2020
    The poem called changing my for positive
    A young man called Chan
    He missed his nan
    Which helped Chan to change his life for the positive 
    Chan found a career in running   
    Which helped Chan get in stunning shape
    Now he head was in a good space. 
    He put his first gold medal never his granma photo called Mrs Surinder
    As Chan found miss right during one of his races 
    As the young woman was Tatleen. 
    As she was also a runner which he met her during running competition

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    More well written and inspiring poems @Globster, thank you so much for sharing as always :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Knife crime poem 
    How many inersent  young lives are lost to knife crime 
    Isn’t it time with we stop the blood shedding and the pain and distress caused to many families and tears of upset 

It time we educate our young people that it is not cool to carry knives with you because knives can cause you more trouble and change the young person for ever and they face time behind bars if they kill someone with the knife and can face 

• Globster
    Poem called little Archie wh
    There was a young women called Kate was in a state because she was late for work
    Kate was late for work became she was up for most of the night with her son called Archie who had a high fever and temperature and was not able to sleep as he cried and had tears  rolling  down his  face. She gave him some cowpol to help reduce his temperature and fever as his dad called Rob worked from home as baker
    As Rob and Achie baked some beautiful chocolate chip cookies and fairly cakes as Archie began to feel a lot better and his high temperature and fever had come down and he was full of energy again 

• Globster
    A poem about young man called Jay
    A young man called Jay never straide to far from his poetry writing 
    Because he was able to string words together beautifully 
    He felt his focus and ambitions to achieve with his poetry 

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    I really liked this last poem @Globster - poetry shouldn't just be about verses that rhyme, & this last one, I feel, is more about yourself, & says a lot in a few well chosen words. :)
  • Globster
    Poem called never stop me achieving 
    A young man called Jay, loves to write his poetry 
    His poetry writing has become none stop 
    As grows like a crops. 
    As he hopes to get to the top 
    As won’t stop till get top.

• Globster
    Poem about making small to achieving my big dream
    A young man called Jay 
    He  found a way to stay positive  
    As poetry writing opened door to many different opportunities. 
    As he keeps making slow steps to achieving his dreams.

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @Globster Your poems brighten all of our days too, thank you for sharing them with us :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Brightness