Solution-Focused Coaching sessions for Dyspraxic Adults. Thursdays from 20th August 2020. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Solution-Focused Coaching sessions for Dyspraxic Adults. Thursdays from 20th August 2020.

chriscolebrook
chriscolebrook Community member Posts: 13 Listener
edited August 2020 in Community updates
Hi I am Solution-Focused Coach and offering Professional one to one Coaching Appointments over zoom with Drama and Creative methods to help Adults with Dyspraxia (also know as Developmental Coordination Disorder) improve their life quality during this difficult time.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: These will occur every THURSDAY from 20th August at various slots until 9pm as my consultant day. I will expand on this if there is further demand. These can help you with a range of challenges, particular if you require help and which to explore issues from relationship, to career, to organisation and wellbeing in more depth than in group workshops. Do note that there last an hour each and I am flexible according to your circumstances in terms to how often would you like these, and there is no limit to the number of coaching sessions you may require.

<Moderator removed - advertising>
Thanks.  Chris

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @chriscolebrook

Thank you for posting.  I have removed the comments made in relation to advertising your coaching service as advertising is against the community guidelines.  

Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chriscolebrook
    edited August 2020
    Cher what community guidelines and comments you referring to?  This is a service like anything else for your information. 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Chris

Your comments breached the community guidelines that advise member advertising of paid services is not allowed.

In line with that I have again removed the link to your Eventbrite page.

Thanks.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chriscolebrook
    edited August 2020
    Thanks Cher I still find you response quite unhelpful and whether you want all disabled people to have free food and haircuts 24/7 I am not sure nor is a realistic expectation that everything must be for free!.  This is a shame they you won't allow people helping disabled to let people know of their service even if your attitude might cause them harm.  I won't be using scope in the future in that case as not all organised receive external funding!

Brightness